The personal information we collect
When you book apartment at Divadelni 22, we need to collect the information necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations and to provide you with all the requested services. We need to collect the following information:
- Personal Information: To make a biding reservation, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, number of quests
- Identity Verification Information: To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information (such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws) or other authentication information.
- Payment Information: In order to facilitate the processing of payments (via Payments), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information).
The personal information you provide us
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information. This additional information will be processed based on our legitimate interest or when applicable, your consent.
- Additional Information: You may choose to provide additional information as part of your check in (such as gender, preferred language(s), company name, country of residence, city, personal description or any other additional detail).
- Other Information: You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, update or add information, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team, share your experience with us.
Information We Automatically Collect from Use of our Platform and Payment Services
We automatically collect personal information about the services you use and how you use them, when you use our Platform and the Payment Services. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Platform and Payment Services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with our Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information: Divadelni 22 Payments collects information related to your payment transactions through our Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and Payments and to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
Divadelni 22 may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the Divadelni 22 Platform and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Divadelni 22 Platform and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Information, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or information to help detect fraud and safety issues, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Your personal information can be used for the following purposes:
- Reservation of apartment: We use your personal information primarily to complete and manage your reservation of tourism services, which is most important to our company. This includes sending communications about your reservation, such as reservation confirmation, reservation changes and reminders.
- Customer Service: We provide services to our customers that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Marketing activities: We use your data for marketing activities. These activities may include:
- Use your contact information to receive product and service updates on a regular basis. You can stop subscribing to this marketing email communication at any time quickly and easily by using the opt-out link provided in any newsletter or other communication.
- Based on your information, personalized offers may be shown on Divadelni 22, mobile and third-party websites (including social media), and the content of the pages you are viewing may also be personalized.
- Other communications with you: In some cases, we may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS, depending on the contact details you provided. And we process the communication you send us. This further communication can take place for the following reasons:
- Processing and responding to any requests that come from you, or the travel service provider you have booked. Divadelni 22 also provides guests with various means of exchanging information and sending requests and comments regarding their offers and reservations of tourism services created through Dovadelni 22
- If you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or ask you to evaluate your experience with Divadelni 22.
- We also send you additional communications regarding your booking of travel services, such as our contact information in case you need assistance during your trip, or information we believe might be useful to you when planning your trip.
Hosts and Guests, where legally permissible according to applicable law, expressly grant us permission, without further notice, to disclose Hosts’ and Guests’ data and other information relating to them or to their transactions, bookings, Accommodations and Occupancy Taxes to the relevant tax authority, including, but not limited to, the Host’s or Guest’s name, Listing addresses, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) by Hosts from Guests, and contact information.
You voluntarily provide your personal information to Divadelni 22. However, we will only be able to provide you with some of the types of services you wish to use if we have selected personal information. For example, we cannot process your reservation for tourism services if we do not have your name and contact information.
If we use automated means when processing personal data, which may have legal effects or a significant impact on you, we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to human intervention.
How you can control personal information that we collected from you
According to the regulations you have a right to control over how we use your personal information, by the following means:
- you can request a copy of your personal information we have about you;
- you can let us know about any changes to your personal information, or ask us to correct the personal information we store about you, but as explained below, you can make those changes yourself;
- in certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete, block or limit the processing of the personal information we store about you, or you can dispute the specific way we use your personal information; and
- you may also request that we send your personal information to a third party.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and request before taking further action on your request.
- Managing Your Information
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
- Data Access and Portability
- Data Retention and Erasure
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. Please contact us immediately and inform us about any changes or inaccuracies in your personal data.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
We will keep your personal information as long as it is necessary to provide services to you (including managing an online user account – if one is created), using our services by you, complying with applicable laws, resolving disputes with either party, and others purposes that allow our business to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal information we store is subject to this privacy statement.
We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
Where we use your personal information with your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time in accordance with applicable law. In addition, where we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or in the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to such use of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Who is responsible for collection of your personal data and how you can contact us
The processing of personal data is the responsibility of AKC INVESTMENTS PARTNERS LP, CY3030 Limassol, Chrysanthou Mylona 3, Cyprus, Id No: 11987, Business acting in Czech republic by Organizační složka AKC INVESTMENTS PARTNERS LP, ID No 025 444 07, with its registered office at Divadelní 1088/22, 110 00 Prague as stated in this privacy statement.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Department at email@example.com and we will contact you. If you have any questions about your reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest and you do not have an opt-out mechanism directly to cancel such processing, please contact us at email@example.com.